001. Real Name: Michelle
002. Nickname[s]: Mitch, Dragon, Dragoon, Shelly, Shell-Bell Only my family is allowed to call me Shelly or Shell-Bell though..
003. Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
004. Male or Female: Female
005. Nursery: I didn’t go to a nursery, though my Pre-school was called the Gingerbread House
006. Primary School: St. Stephen’s and St. Peter’s
007. Secondary School: St. Joseph Academy
008. Hair Colour: It’s naturally brown but it’s a dark red at the moment
009. Long or Short: Short
010. Loud or Quiet: I’m generally pretty quiet, but I can be loud once you get me talking
011. Sweats or Jeans: sweats
012. Phone or Camera: Camera. I hardly ever use my phone.
013. Health Freak: Not really
014. Drink or Smoke: I’m a college student but no I don’t smoke
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: Yes~
016. Political orientation: I can’t stand politics..
017. Piercings: My ears are pierced.
018. Tattoos: Nope.
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
019. Airplane: Yes, not a fan though
020. Car Accident: Yes, but both times I wasn’t the person driving
021. Fist Fight: Yes
022. First piercing: Ears
023. First Best Friend: My friend Alex
024. First Instrument played: I think the piano..
025. First award: So type of school award
026. First Crush: I can’t really remember..
027. First Language: English
028. First Big Vacation: Disney World
029. Last Person you Talked: My mom
030. Last Person You Texted: Liz
031. Last Person You Watched: Watched? Like last person I babysat? One of my cousins.
032. Last Food You Ate: Pasta Alfredo with breadsticks~
033. Last Movie You Watched: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. I didn’t like the movie; the books are way better.
034. Last Song You listened to: Sail- Awolnation
035. Last Thing You Bought: A Christmas gift for a friend of mine.
036. Last Person You Hugged: My mom
037. Food: Seafood Alfredo~
038. Drinks: Dr. Pepper and Lemonade
039. Clothing: T-shirts, hoodies, jackets, and sweat pants~
040 Book: Mortal Instrument Series and Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophiecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch
040.5. Manga: Claymore and Soul Eater
041. Color: Orange and Blue
042. Flower: Snapdragons
043: Music: Rock, Pop, and Alternative mostly
044. Movies: Zombieland, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Princess Mononoke
045. Anime: Fate Stay Night and Trigun
046. Subjects: Science and art~
IN THE PAST YEAR I ...
047. [ ] Kissed In The Rain
048. [x] Celebrated Halloween
049. [x] Had Your Heart Broken
050. [ ] Went Over the Minutes on Your Cell Phone
051. [x] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation
052. [/] Came Outta the Closet
053. [ ] Gotten Pregnant
054. [ ] Had an Abortion
055. [x] Done something you've regretted
056. [x] Broke a Promise
057. [x] Kept a Secret
058. [x] Pretended To Be Happy
059. [x] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life.
060. [x] Pretended To Be Sick
061. [x] Left The Country.
062. [x] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it.
063. [x] Cried Over The Silliest Thing.
064. [ ] Ran a Mile
065. [x] Went To the Beach
067. Eating: Nothing
088. Drinking: Water
069. Getting Ready To: Sleep
070. Listening To: Friends I’ll be there for you~
071. Plans For Tomorrow: Studying for my finals…
073. Want Kids: Maybe someday
074. Want To Get Married: Maybe
075. Careers: Geology or Graphic Design
WHICH IS BETTER ON A OPPOSITE GENDER:
076. Lips or Eyes: Eyes
077. Shorter or Taller: I guess taller since I’m short
078. Romantic or Spontaneous: Spontaneous
079. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms: Either or is fine I guess, it doesn’t matter to me
080. Sensitive or Loud: Both
081. Hook-up Or Relationship: Relationship
082. Troublemaker or Hesitant: Somewhere in the middle
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: Yes. I lost three pairs to chewing at the ends of my glasses, one to my dad’s foot, one to a lake, and one to my aunt’s dog.
084. Ran Away From Home: Nope, thought about it though
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense: Not really for self defense. I did used to use sand balls as self defense against bullies in my early years of grade school
086. Killed Somebody: Yes, all of the time.. Of course I have not. I probably wouldn’t be here right now if I had.
087. Broken Someone's Heart: I don’t think I have
088. Been Arrested: Nope, never
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself: Not really..
091. Miracles: Ya, but they’re rare
092. Love at First Sight: Heh, no.
093. Heaven: Yes
094. Santa Claus: Of course~
096. Magic: I do in some ways.
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: I want to be with my friends
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: No
100. Post a 100 Truths and Tag five People: O dear Arceus.. I’m not tagging 5 people..
1. I wear glasses
2. My eyes are brown
3. My birthday is exactly 10 days before Christmas Eve
4. I was once offered to illustrate a Children’s book. I had a bunch of pictures drawn out for the book but the author decided to go with a better known artist instead.
5. I get very bad dryness and inflammation on my hands during late fall to early spring, that stops at my wrists so it sometimes looks like I’m wearing a pair of red gloves and it can cause my hands to crack and even start bleeding.
6. I have a large rock collection that I have been working on since I was five years old.
7. The first rock I ever collected was a piece of granite I pulled off my grandfather’s grave the day he was buried..
8. I was diagnosed with ADD when I was eight years old.
9. I once rescued and cared for 6 kittens. I found good homes for three of the kittens, kept two, and my dad gave one to the humane society. The two that we kept are the two we still have today, Chip and Princess.
10. I enjoy kayaking in lakes and ponds and do so about once a year in the summer.
11. I only have one sibling, a sister who is younger than me.
12. People constantly think my sister is the oldest though since she’s much taller than me. I often find this very frustrating.
13. I usually get along well with my mom, but I rarely really ever get along with my dad. He’s an ass most times.
14. I hate driving and the only reason why I’m learning is so that my mom, who is sick, won’t have to drive me to and from school anymore.
15. The first roleplay that I have ever done was a Warrior’s roleplay on Neopets. My character was a red tabby tom cat with amber eyes named Rustclaw~
16. I used to not like reading and didn’t start enjoying it until my seventh grade year. Now I really enjoy reading from time to time.
17. The first books that I actually enjoyed reading were the Warrior series by Erin Hunter. I would like to finish reading all of the books eventually.
18. I would also eventually like to finish reading the Saga of Darren Shan as well
19. I grew up playing the Sega Genesis and didn’t own any other non handheld console until I was ten when my dad bought an Xbox.
20. The first videogame I ever played was Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Genesis.
21. I can’t stand most spicy food, even the scent makes me nauseous.
22. I have a bit of a sweet tooth.
23. I also really like seafood~
24. My favorite fruit is the orange and my favorite vegetable is the carrot
25. My favorite icecream flavor is mint moose tracks
26. I’m one of the shortest people in my entire family that is not still growing.
27. I used to be scared of going on roller coasters that had had loops but now I love them.
28. I hate being told to grow up and act more my age. It really ticks me off. I do understand that I don’t “act my age” all of the time, but I have accepted this as being part of who I am.
29. When I watch a lot of Doctor Who or I’m around certain friends of mine, I will sometimes get an accent for a while.
30. I can’t stand going to church and the only reason that I do is because my mom and I take my grandma, who had alzheimer’s that keeps getting worse and worse..
31. It’s a goal of mine to travel and visit many different countries. I really want to go to Canada, many places throughout Europe, Japan, and Australia.
32. I went out of country for the first time last year. I went to Mexico.
33. I wouldn’t mind even one day living in a different country.
34. I do love my country though.
35. I’ve only really started cussing about a year or so ago, though I still don’t cuss very often.
36. I’ve always wanted to learn how to use an instrument though never have.
37. I was supposed to have piano lessons my fifth grade year but it never happened.
38. I was in choir from my fourth grade year all the way until the end of my Freshman year of high school.
39. I have it stuck in my head that I’m not allowed to cry and that I must be the strong one for my mom and my sister at all times because that’s what my dad has told me on several occasions. Because of this I hate crying, especially in front of other people.
40. I’ve had some type of pet for almost my entire life. I got my first pet, Oscar, when I was a few months old and we had that cat all the way until my eighth grade. It was during my eighth grade year that we got my two cats I have now ,Chip and Princess.
41. I’ve also have owned a wide variety of fish throughout my life.
42. The first fish I’ve ever owned was a betta fish named Charizard.
43. I once caught a bluegill with just a bucket when I was trying to catch a frog.
44. I enjoy catching frogs and I do so every time I go to the lake during the summer.
45. I also enjoy fishing.
46. The first fish I ever caught was a pumpkinseed sunfish.
47. I grow a couple different types of mint
48. As a young child my parents stopped letting me watch the Simpsons because I started going up to adults and saying “I’m Bart Simpson. Who the hell are you?”
49. I wasn’t allowed to watch a lot of shows growing up and most of them I still have no clue why I wasn’t.
50. I accidentally got drunk off cheese once. X3
51. I was once in a club that builds rockets and launches them for competition.
52. My ankle has never been the same since the incident in the blow-up obstacle course two years ago.
53. I’ve only been in two relationships, both with guys.
54. I’m identifying as bisexual though I generally like women more than men.
55. I have had feelings for some guys; it’s just rare when I do.
56. I guess I just technically ‘came out’ to everyone I know on the internet.
57. I’m too afraid to tell most of my family though since most of them are strict Catholic.
58. I’ve lost a lot of confidence in myself over these last few years.
59. I’ve been in an off and on depression for over a year now.
60. I’ve gotten very well hiding my emotions.
61. I sometimes break from time to time though..
62. For a while drawing, anime club, and chatting with my friends on Deviantart were the only things keeping me relatively sane.
63. I’ve been trying to be more social. I’ve started with trying to make more friends in the roleplay groups I’m in.
64. I may not always like my own art, though I’ll admit that I’ve improved a lot since joining here.
65. I very much enjoy doing ceramics.
66. Especially when working with Raku firing.
67. I absolutely hate the Christmas song “Jingle Bell Rock”….
68. I own a real sword that’s a replica of the Master Sword.
69. I also own a wooden dual blade sword.
70. I love fireworks and playing with fire ^^
71. I love pokemon and Sonic the Hedgehog.
71. My family and family friends who have kids with often direct their children to me if they ever have questions about pokemon. I’m sometimes refered to as a ‘walking encyclopedia of Pokemon’ because of it
72. My all time favorite pokemon is Typhlosion
73. My favorite legendary is Lugia
74. I’m a black sheep in my family and I’m also sometimes used as a scapegoat.
75. I’m mostly Irish.
76. I’m also a little German, French, and British.
77. I go horseback riding at least once a year and enjoy doing so.
78. I’ve been told by many of my friends that I need to make a blog about myself on Youtube.
79. The longest roleplay I’ve ever done lasted 2 and ½ yeas
80. My favorite abridged series is Hellsing Abridged.
81. I was Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas this year for Halloween.
82. I used to play soccer when I was a kid.
83. I also used to do track and cross country.
84. I kind of want to learn how to do parkour.
85. I have a small collection of stuffed toys.
86. I once one a stuffed sea sparkle plush from an online science competition. It now hangs on my wall.
87. I tried starting an anime club in high school and failed miserably.
88. My ears are pierced but I hardly ever wear earrings anymore.
89. I’m getting a new laptop for Christmas.
90. I may also be getting a web cam.
91. I’ve been trying hard to save up for a 2ds and Pokemon X and Y with no luck at all.
92. The Ds I have now is a golden Ds Lite. It has a triforce on it.
93. I’m also trying to save up for a drawing tablet.
94. I believe in the supernatural.
95. I was Born in Missouri.
96. I moved to Nebraska when I was just a few months old.
97. I moved back to Missouri when I was 9.
98. I’ve jumped out of a window before.
99. I was on a speech team for two years, but I’m still afraid of giving speeches in front of people.
100. The three websites that I am on the most are Youtube, Deviantart, and Reddit.
I tag everybody who wants to do this!